What a picture!!
I felt like lying down by the side of the trail and remembering it all. The woods do that to you, they always look familiar, long lost, like the face of a long-dead relative, like an old dream, like a piece of forgotten song drifting across the water, most of all like golden eternities of past childhood or past manhood and all the living and the dying and the heartbreak that went on a million years ago and the clouds as they pass overhead seem to testify (by their own lonesome familiarity) to this feeling.
- Be in love with your life. Every minute of it. – Jack Kerouac (sophrosyness.wordpress.com)
- Remembering It All, quote by Jack Kerouac (silverbirchpress.wordpress.com)
- Wednesday Wisdom: Jack Kerouac (herybka.wordpress.com)
- Jack Kerouac Explains Your 20s in these 5 Quotes (tsoip.wordpress.com)
- The Woods (vickiebowie.wordpress.com)