Plants are beings who have never forgotten that they are part of the whole thing. They have never lost their sense of primordial unity. They live in a balanced, free and open exchange with the world.
Plants dont really have a perception of ‘us and them’. For them, it’s all ‘us’ – the earth, the rain, the animals, including the human animals, and the waters and so on. It’s all one big ‘us’.
So, you could say the plants think; ‘You humans are part of us, and we’re interested in maintaining the balance.’
- Linear and Lateral Consciousness (southweb.org)
- Scientists Reveal Secrets of Plant Architecture: The Angles of Trees (scienceworldreport.com)
- Secret of plant geometry revealed: How plants set the angles of their branches (scooprocket.com)
- Pettman on Marder’s Plant-Thinking (thiscageisworms.com)
- Unique Plant Adaptations For Survival (proplants.com)